Our COVID-19 Commitment
1. All attendees must NOT attend the Asia Pacific Procurement Congress if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough, and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
2. All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
3. All attendees must agree to be considerate to those around them at all times and be respectful of our Safety measures.
If you do not agree to adhere to our safety concerns, or if you have any further questions around our commitment to COVID-19 prevention, please email email@example.com
You must show evidence of a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival. Evidence accepted can include email, text or photo
Facemasks are no longer currently mandatory, but can be worn by attendees who wish to. We ask you take personal responsibility and wear a face mask if you feel uncomfortable in a crowded place
A deep clean will be conducted prior to the event, and high risk touch points such as elevator buttons, railings and door handles will be routinely cleaned throughout the event
We encourage you to use hand sanitizer regularly and before you eat or drink
Ventilation is in use at the venue