Procurement Leaders look forward to welcoming you in person to the World Procurement Awards 2022. Before you join us, please take note of the following health and safety measures, which are in place to ensure everyone is comfortable attending our in-person event.
Our COVID-19 Commitment
1. All attendees must be fully vaccinated to attend
We will accept any overseas proof given at the point of vaccination.
We will not need to collect any additional data regarding your status, you will simply be required to show proof to a member of staff.
Forms of Proof Accepted:
- Physical COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- Digital Vaccine Card – using the NHS App, EU Covid Digital Certificate, or another state approved app. We do accept photos/screenshots of your card as proof.
2. All attendees must complete a COVID-19 test and bring proof of its negative result
The test must be taken no more than 24 hours before your arrival at the venue. Simply bring your negative test or take a picture of the negative result next to a form of ID and then show it on arrival at the event.
Forms of Tests Accepted:
- Lateral Flow/Rapid Tests/Antigen Tests
- PCR Test
3. All attendees must NOT attend the World Procurement Awards if they answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you feeling unwell, including a high temperature, new continuous cough, and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste?
- Are you currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or anyone who has been showing symptoms?
4. All attendees must agree to leave immediately should they develop COVID-19 symptoms during the event.
5. All attendees must agree to be considerate to those around them at all times and be respectful of our Safety measures.
If you do not agree to adhere to our safety concerns, or if you have any further questions around our commitment to COVID-19 prevention, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You must show evidence of a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival. Evidence accepted can include email, text or photo
Facemasks are no longer currently mandatory, but can be worn by attendees who wish to. We ask you take personal responsibility and wear a face mask if you feel uncomfortable in a crowded place
Ventilation is in use at the venue
We encourage you to use hand sanitizer regularly and before you eat or drink
A deep clean will be conducted prior to the event, and high risk touch points such as elevator buttons, railings and door handles will be routinely cleaned throughout the event