Australian Forum 2021
From crisis to positive growth
Embracing the new value drivers propelling the function
Discuss the new value levers for the function and ways we can contribute to expanding revenue growth, such as accessing supplier innovation and turning costs into a competitive advantage. Explore how to build a roadmap with the right tactics, skills and technology to reach your business goals, sustainably and start translating good procurement into procurement for good.
Plan for the short, medium, and long-term strategic aspirations you and your team have
To challenge conventional thinking and bring innovative ideas from the outside, in
From some of the brightest minds and senior thought leaders in procurement and supply chain
New and emerging risks to look out for as the frequency of disruptive events intensifies
The best partners and solution providers to help accelerate your transformation journey
From Procurement Leaders expert global community
Your questions answered
- What is procurement’s role in increasing sustainability of supply?
- How can procurement contribute to revenue growth?
- What can leaders do now to build resiliency for the future?
- How can procurement positively influence supply chain sustainability through innovation programmes?
What can you expect?
- Lessons to live by – CPOs share their successes and failures
- The alternative view – Leading solution providers challenge traditional thinking through our Insights from the Ecosystem sessions
- Consider this – Industry leading insight and analysis from Procurement Leaders research team
- How to – In depth case studies provide the practical tools for success
Register to attend
Attendance is free but spaces are limited.
To secure your spot, please contact Michael Rootes directly by email or phone using the details below.